Permanent Cosmetic Eyeliner
Permanent Eyelash Enhancement/Lash Effect
This permanent makeup procedure is considered to be one of the beauty secrets of many celebrities. We all want the look of thicker and fuller eyelashes. The permanent lash effect procedure places permanent cosmetic pigment between each lash, achieving a natural yet luxuriously full lash base. It even simulates the appearance of actual lashes!
Permanent Makeup Eyeliner
More defined eyes can be achieved with a Permanent Eyeliner. Proper placement of a decorative eyeliner can create the illusion of an eye-lift, and make the eyes appear larger, brighter and more beautiful.
For Eyeliner and Lash Enhancement
* Do not wear contact lens during the procedure or for 24 hrs after.
* Bring sunglasses to wear home. Eyes may be light sensitive.
* Do not dye or perm lashes for 2 days prior.
* Do not use eyelash curler the day of the procedure.
*Do not use lash growth serum for two weeks before or after your procedure
* If you have had any type of eye surgery, consult with the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent eyeliner procedure. Most physicians are giving a 2 month ok after cataract, lasik, and blepharoplasty.
Call 940-500-4299 or book your Free Consultation or Appointment with Cindy!
All Prices INCLUDE One Free Touch Up 4-6 Weeks later
Eyeliner (Upper & Lower) $ 350
Eyeliner (Upper or Lower) $ 175
Lash Enhancement $175
Additional Touch up Within 3 Months $ 100
Color Refresh (my clients only) $125
Color Boost Other Artists is Full Price